Douglas County Republicans voted at our regular September monthly meeting to endorse Republican Dan Newhouse running in Washington State's 4th Congressional District against the Democrat opponent Doug White. The core mission of the DCRCC and Douglas County Republicans is to elect Republicans to various county, state and federal elected offices.
Douglas County Republicans voted at our regular September monthly meeting to endorse Brad Klippert running for Washington State Secretary of State as a Write-in against the Democrat opponents. One candidate running as a "independent" couldn't be farther from the facts. Both candidate are partisans that would take Washington state in the wrong direction. Ballots are due by November 8th by 8:00pm PST at your nearest county ballot drop-box. The core mission of the DCRCC and Douglas County Republicans is to elect Republicans to various county, state and federal elected offices.
Hello PCOs and Supporters,
Wishing everyone in Douglas County and Washington State and Happy Independance Day. We recognize that we would not have the freedom and country here today without the sacrifice given first and foremost by our Founding Fathers and all the service men and women who have given so much for us.
Please take some time to reflect today on all those hard fought freedom and rights we have and lets collectively make sure we defend them for our children and their future familes.
Douglas County Republicans - Chairman's Note
This week is filing week. This is a reminder to goto https://www.douglascountywa.
If you have any questions, please email back and I will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
- PSA: Eastmont School Board Member Vacancy Info
- Register Now for the Republican Action Conference! (June 2nd - 4th)
- 2022 Monthly Meeting Dates
- Statement from the Washington State Redistricting Commission
- Public Notice: County Treasurer Appointment Recommendation
- 2021 Douglas County Republican Voter's Guide
- October 4th, 2021 Meeting - Postponed
- 2021 NCW Fair Booth - Say "Hi"
- CDRW Annual Fundraiser Banquet w/ Glen Morgan
- Event: Recent law changes on policing - Community Townhall 08/06/21