Douglas County Republicans voted at our regular September monthly meeting to endorse Brad Klippert running for Washington State Secretary of State as a Write-in against the Democrat opponents. One candidate running as a "independent" couldn't be farther from the facts. Both candidate are partisans that would take Washington state in the wrong direction. Ballots are due by November 8th by 8:00pm PST at your nearest county ballot drop-box. The core mission of the DCRCC and Douglas County Republicans is to elect Republicans to various county, state and federal elected offices.
Douglas County Republicans voted at our regular September monthly meeting to endorse Republican Dan Newhouse running in Washington State's 4th Congressional District against the Democrat opponent Doug White. The core mission of the DCRCC and Douglas County Republicans is to elect Republicans to various county, state and federal elected offices.
Hello PCOs and Supporters,
This week is filing week. This is a reminder to goto https://www.douglascountywa.
If you have any questions, please email back and I will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
PSA: This is a post is to let residents in the Eastmont School District know that there is a recent vacancy for the Director District #4 At-Large position. At the board's next regular meeting on Monday, April 18th, 2022 the Eastmont Board will discuss their procedure and approve the timeline for filling this position.
Any new information (including how to nominate someone or to self-nominate) will be posted here once a procedure and time is establised. If you are interested, please contact us at the Douglas County Republicans to discuss the position and answer any questions you may have to help support your candidancy.
- Register Now for the Republican Action Conference! (June 2nd - 4th)
- 2022 Monthly Meeting Dates
- Public Notice: County Treasurer Appointment Recommendation
- October 4th, 2021 Meeting - Postponed
- 2021 NCW Fair Booth - Say "Hi"
- Public Notice: County Clerk Appointment Recommendation
- Voter Registration Drive - May 29th & 30th
- Letter to Rep Dan Newhouse on Impeachment Vote
- DCR Campaign Office - Volunteers Needed
- 2020 Trump Signs - Keep Douglas County Red